Returns & Exchanges
Our Return Policy:
Satisfaction of our customers is important to us! If you are unhappy with the merchandise you received, simply return it to us and we will happily provide a credit note or exchange your product under the following conditions:
- Items must be returned within 7 days after receiving it.
- Items must be in the original condition purchased, including the packaging.
- Items must not be worn, damaged, altered.
- You must contact us before returning the item.
- Sorry - sale items cannot be returned or exchanged unless deemed faulty.
- Made to order products, such as those from the Zodiac collection are non refundable or exchangeable unless deemed faulty.
How do I make a return or exchange?
- Contact us to let us know what you would like to return, why and if you would like an exchange or credit note.
- Fill out your returns form
- Ensure the item is in original condition with packaging intact. You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
- Package up your item securely and send back within 7 days using a traceable service. Please contact us with the tracking information.
Attn: Mara & Mine, SN 630003
12258 Orden Drive
Santa Fe Springs, California 90670
Mara & Mine
76 William Street,
Paddington, NSW, 2021
Do you cover the cost of returns?
Items are to be sent back to Mara & Mine at the cost of the customer. If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
Have you received my return?
Please allow up to 3 working days upon us receiving your parcel to process your return. We recommend you send your item back using a traceable service so you know when we’ve received it. You can always contact us to double check.
Unfortunately, Mara & Mine cannot be held responsible for parcels without tracking that have not been received back.
How long do credit notes last?
Credit notes will be valid up to 6 months from the issue date. If you’d like an extension, please email us.
All enquiries: [email protected]